Friday, August 7, 2009

bordom, posts, and stuff

a b c d e f g h i j k l mn o p q r s t u v w x y z ! . , ? ( ) -
abcdefghijklmnopqrst uvwxyz !. , ? ( ) -
this is your key use it well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man i am sooooooo bored!!!!! My Nana is looking over my shoulder as i type this and nagging me to do my yw's crap. now my mom is also looking at what i am typing because my Nana said that i typed that she was looking over what i am typing. k so this and the the post after this one are brand new so if any of you actually care enough to figure this out then you will get to know mire about my Nana!!!! guess what?! my mom just threw a dried banana chip at my head and it bounced right off!!! well know we are going to see Night at the Museum 2!!!!!
bye!
p.s. this says something along the lines of read this and the next post cause they are new, my Nana and mom are snoops, my mom is a great shot with dried banana discs, and now we are going to the movies!