Friday, February 20, 2009

lauren is my very bestest weird friend said me

lauren and I looking normal right before going to the first day of 7th grade!
me, Averie eating pizza, yum!(w/ the red hair)


lauren, the poooooooooo! (holding an L made by her finger and her thumb!)
**********************************************************************************
lauren and i are incredibly bored and posting random stuff on the web!


( ) ( )
( O.o)
( >< )


OMG ITS WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny Says: I eat you nao

Mrs Harmon's education: BS BYU Biology Majorhehe

averie called me a poo!!!!! *cries* T_T~Lauren(is the most awesome person ever and all should bow down to her in respect for her sheer awesomeness)

& now it is my turn~



( ) ()
( O.o )
( > < )
|_||_|


(HOLY MOLY! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED! I HAVE ACCOPMLISHED COMPLETE AND TO TOTAL MIND CONTROL! YOU WILL NOW AND 4EVER BE UNDER MY CAMAND! MWA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



OK THAT'S IT!
L<3ve~
Averie
&
Lauren
(is the most awesome person ever and all should bow down to her in respect for her sheer awesomeness)